Join us February 10 and/or February 11, 2012 for a Ballroom Dancing Weekend at the beautiful Stonewall Jackson Resort, West Virginia in Roanoke, West Virginia (Yes, that’s Roanoke, West Virginia, not Roanoke, Virginia!).
Stonewall Resort is located at 940 Resort Drive, Roanoke, West Virginia, 26447. Please call Stonewall at 888-278-8150 to reserve your spot for this weekend today.
The cost for this event is $239/night (double occupancy) for Friday night activities, $239/night (double occupancy) for Saturday night activities, or $478 for both nights.
Each 1 night package includes the following amenities:
(1) Overnight lodge accomodations,
(2) Dinner for two in Stillwaters Restaurant,
(3) Dance lessons by WV Dance, Inc.,
(4) Admission to the dance in the Stonewall Ballroom,
(5) Cookie and Dessert Bar after the dance concludes at 11 p.m.,
(6) Breakfast in Stillwaters Restaurant the next morning,
(7) Unlimited use of the indoor/outdoor pool, Jacuzzis, steam room, and sauna.
If you wish to come for one of the dances only and do not wish to purchase one of the packages, the price for admission to a dance only is $30/person.
Here is the schedule of events for both days:
5-10 p.m. Dinner in Stillwaters Restaurant is available. Please make reservations for when you wish to have dinner during this time period by calling 304-269-8880.
7:00-7:30 p.m. Beginners Swing Lesson in the Stonewall Ballroom (Main Lodge).
7:30-8:30 p.m. Dancing in the Stonewall Ballroom. Or, you may choose to have dinner at this time in Stillwaters.
8:30-9:00 p.m. Beginners Ballad Lesson in the Stonewall Ballroom.
Dancing in the Stonewall Ballroom.
11:00 p.m. Cookie and Dessert Bar. This is located immediately outside of the Stonewall Ballroom.