The dance at the Eagles last month was a lot of fun! It was great to see so many people out on the dance floor. Hopefully we’ll have another good crowd this weekend. Check out a few pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/51019617@N06/
Details are the same…
- The Eagles will not be closed to regular members who use the bar. However, the regulars are few on Friday nights.
- We are not allowed to bring our own food or beverages to the Eagles. They do have a menu you can order from and a cash bar.
- Friday September 24th, 8 pm to 11:30 pm
Eagles Aerie #2307, 627 Lubeck Ave, Parkersburg, WV.
This facility has a large dance floor with plenty of seating. It offers a menu to order food/snacks and a cash bar.
Dressy casual or casual dress. $20 per couple, $10 per person, including current Eagles members . You do not need to be an Eagles member to attend. Reservations Not Required. Pay at the door. Cash only.
Directions to the Eagles:
1) Take 77 South to Route 50 West (toward Athens) and exit at Division Street exit.
2) Turn left from ramp onto Division Street. Get into the far right-hand lane. Come to the intersection of 95 (Camden Avenue) and Division Street. On the corner is an eyeglass frame shop on your right.
3) Turn right off of Division Street onto Camden Avenue. Pass Sonic on your left. Continue on Camden Avenue until you come to a stop sign. Caution: This is 25 miles per hour and a speed trap with plenty of cops. Do not speed.
4) At the stop sign, turn left and Eagles is about 1/8 mile on the left.
For more info, contact… Linda Myers myersL.email@example.com